Picture this: you’re sitting on your couch, sipping your morning coffee, and your eye catches a pile of dust bunnies in the corner. The last thing you want to do is drag out your heavy vacuum cleaner and go through the hassle of cleaning it up. The solution? A Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaner.
In this article, we’ll be comparing three of the most popular options on the market: the iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac. Each of them boasts unique features and benefits designed to make your cleaning experience easier and more efficient. From design and performance to smart features and more, let’s dive in and see which one comes out on top.
When it comes to Wi-Fi enabled smart vacuum cleaners, the iRobot Roomba is a popular choice for many households. This premium brand is known for its high-quality construction, cleaning power, and intelligent features that make cleaning effortless. From the sleek design to the advanced sensors and navigation system, this smart vacuum has everything you need to keep your floors sparkling clean. In this section, we will take a closer look at the key features and benefits of the iRobot Roomba. If you want to learn more about other popular Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners, check out our top 10 list here.
Design and Features
When it comes to the design and features of the iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac, each vacuum has its own unique characteristics that set it apart from the others.
- The iRobot Roomba has a circular design that allows it to easily navigate tight spaces and corners.
- It has a low profile and is only 3.6 inches tall, which enables it to easily fit under furniture such as beds and sofas.
- One of the key features of the Roomba is its three-stage cleaning system that uses brushes and suction to thoroughly clean carpets and hard floors.
- It also has a range of sensors that allow it to detect and avoid obstacles, as well as navigate around furniture and other objects.
- The Roomba can be controlled using the iRobot HOME app or through voice commands with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- The Shark IQ has a more traditional vacuum design with a rectangular shape and a taller profile compared to the Roomba.
- It has a self-emptying base that allows it to automatically empty its dustbin, which is a unique feature not found on many other smart vacuums.
- The Shark IQ uses a brushroll to deep clean carpets and suction to remove debris from hard floors.
- It also has advanced sensors that allow it to map and navigate your home to ensure it cleans every corner and doesn’t miss any spots.
- You can control the Shark IQ using the SharkClean app or through voice commands with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- The Eufy Robovac has a circular design like the Roomba, but it is slightly taller at 3.4 inches.
- It has large, rubberized wheels that help it navigate over different surfaces and climb over obstacles.
- The Robovac uses a three-brush system to clean carpets and hard floors, with a maximum suction power of 2000Pa.
- It also has multiple sensors that help it avoid obstacles and navigate around your home.
- The Robovac can be controlled using the EufyHome app or through voice commands with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Each vacuum has its own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to design and features, so it’s important to consider what is most important to you in a smart vacuum before making a purchase. If you want a vacuum with a unique design and three-stage cleaning system, the Roomba may be a good fit for you. If self-emptying capabilities are a must-have, then the Shark IQ may be the way to go. And if you prefer a vacuum with powerful suction and rubberized wheels for navigating different surfaces, then the Eufy Robovac could be a great option. Regardless of which smart vacuum you choose, it’s important to understand the pros and cons of Wi-Fi enabled smart vacuums. Learn on /wi-fi-smart-vacuum-pros-cons/.
When it comes to performance, the iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac are all impressive in their own right. Let’s take a closer look at each one and compare:
|iRobot Roomba||Shark IQ||Eufy Robovac|
|Battery Life||90 minutes||~90 minutes||100 minutes|
|Navigation||Uses a suite of sensors to navigate and avoid obstacles||Uses a self-cleaning brushroll and advanced mapping technology to navigate and avoid obstacles||Uses BoostIQ™ Technology and drop-sensing technology to navigate and avoid obstacles|
|Suction Power||Powerful suction capabilities; AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System||Powerful suction capabilities; self-cleaning brushroll and multi-surface brushroll||Strong suction power; BoostIQ™ Technology and three-brush system|
|Dustbin Capacity||0.6 liters||0.7 liters||0.6 liters|
|Filter||AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter||HEPA filter||Triple-layer filter|
|Noise Level||Can be loud, but has Quiet Mode option||Fairly quiet||Quiet operation|
As we can see from the table above, each of these Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners have their own strengths when it comes to performance. The iRobot Roomba and Shark IQ both have powerful suction capabilities and advanced navigation systems, while the Eufy Robovac boasts longer battery life and a quiet operation. It’s important to consider factors like battery life, suction power, and noise level when choosing between these smart vacuums. If you want to learn more about other important factors to consider when purchasing a smart vacuum, check out our article on the impact of Wi-Fi on smart vacuums.
When it comes to smart features, each of the three Wi-Fi enabled robotic vacuums we are comparing have their own unique strengths and weaknesses.
When it comes to the iRobot Roomba, one of its standout features is its high level of customization. The Roomba is compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing users to control the vacuum using their voice. The Roomba app allows users to set custom cleaning schedules, adjust cleaning settings, and even view cleaning reports. The Roomba also supports Multi-Room Navigation, which allows the vacuum to map and clean multiple rooms with ease.
The Shark IQ also supports voice control through Alexa and Google Assistant, but its standout feature is its self-emptying base. Unlike the Roomba, which requires users to manually empty the dustbin after each cleaning session, the Shark IQ empties its own dustbin into a base that can hold up to 30 days of dirt and debris. This is a major selling point for those who want a truly hands-off cleaning experience.
Finally, the Eufy Robovac offers impressive features for its relatively low price point. The vacuum is compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant, and like the Roomba, it allows users to set custom cleaning schedules and adjust cleaning settings. However, the Eufy Robovac does not support Multi-Room Navigation, which could be a dealbreaker for those with large homes.
When comparing the smart features of these three vacuums, it’s important to consider which features are most important to you. If hands-free cleaning is a top priority, the Shark IQ’s self-emptying base is hard to beat. If you’re looking for a customizable cleaning experience with multi-room navigation, the Roomba may be your best bet. And if you’re on a budget, the Eufy Robovac offers impressive features at an affordable price point.
Here is a table that summarizes the strengths and weaknesses of each of the three Wi-Fi enabled robotic vacuums in terms of smart features:
|Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum||Voice Control||Custom Cleaning Schedules||Multi-Room Navigation||Self-Emptying Base|
|iRobot Roomba||Yes (Alexa and Google Assistant)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Shark IQ||Yes (Alexa and Google Assistant)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Eufy Robovac||Yes (Alexa and Google Assistant)||Yes||No||No|
If you are interested in learning more about smart home integration for robotic vacuums, you can read our article on smart home integration for smart vacuums.
The Shark IQ is one of the most talked-about Wi-Fi enabled smart vacuum cleaners available in the market today. It boasts a sleek and modern design that is sure to impress anyone who lays eyes on it. But is this smart device really worth the hype? Let’s take a closer look at the design and features, cleaning performance, and smart features of the Shark IQ.
Design and Features
When it comes to the design and features of iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac, there are some notable differences that set them apart from one another.
iRobot Roomba: The Roomba has a circular design with a sleek finish that would look good in any modern home. Its physical dimensions are 13.3 inches in diameter and 3.6 inches in height, which allows it to easily navigate through tight spaces. One of the standout features of the Roomba is its three-stage cleaning system, which includes brushes that spin at high speeds and a powerful suction system.
The Roomba also comes equipped with sensors that allow it to detect and navigate around obstacles as well as a built-in cliff sensor that prevents it from falling down the stairs. Additionally, this smart vacuum cleaner has a Wi-Fi connection, which enables users to control it using their smartphone. Through the iRobot Home App, users can create cleaning schedules, and even use voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant.
Shark IQ: The Shark IQ boasts a rectangular design that sets it apart from most other round-shaped robots on the market. With dimensions of 12.9 x 12.6 x 3.5 inches, it’s slightly smaller than the Roomba but still offers powerful cleaning performance. The brush roll is self-cleaning, which is a standout feature and not one you’re likely to find on other smart vacuum cleaners.
The Shark IQ also has an XL dustbin which means less emptying and its design is such that it is less likely to get stuck under furniture. It also comes with Home Mapping features that help identify which rooms have already been cleaned, and which rooms still need to be cleaned. Users can control the Shark IQ using the mobile app, and even has compatibility with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Eufy Robovac: The Eufy Robovac boasts a stylish and slim design, with a height of only 2.85 inches, which allows it to easily move around furniture, under beds, and other tight spaces. This compact design makes it an ideal choice for smaller apartments or homes.
The Robovac’s powerful suction system ensures that it can pick up dirt, dust, and debris from both carpets and hard flooring. It also has drop-sensing technology to prevent it from falling down stairs. Like the Roomba and Shark IQ, the Eufy Robovac can also be controlled using a mobile app. Users can set schedules, control the cleaning mode, and adjust the suction power all from their smartphone.
Internal Link: If you want to learn more about the best Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners on the market, check out our article on the best smart vacuum with Wi-Fi.
When it comes to performance, iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac do not disappoint. All of them offer excellent cleaning performance and are equipped with advanced technologies that allow them to navigate around obstacles and clean every nook and cranny of your home.
Here are some of their performance features:
- Cleaning Modes: All three vacuums have different cleaning modes to cater to different cleaning needs. The Roomba and Robovac have suction power modes that can be adjusted depending on the type of floor, while the Shark IQ’s self-cleaning brush roll is ideal for removing pet hair and debris.
- Battery Life: The Roomba and Robovac have a battery life that lasts for up to 90 minutes, while the Shark IQ has a slightly longer battery life of up to 120 minutes.
- Maneuverability: All three vacuums have excellent maneuverability, with the Shark IQ’s self-cleaning brush roll being especially helpful in navigating around furniture and other obstacles.
- Mapping: The Roomba and Shark IQ rely on advanced mapping technology to create a map of your home, which makes it easier for them to navigate and clean efficiently. The Eufy Robovac, on the other hand, uses bounce navigation to move around the house.
- Filtration: All three vacuums have advanced filtration systems that remove allergens and other particles from the air. The Roomba and Shark IQ have HEPA filters, while the Eufy Robovac has a triple-layer filter system.
When it comes to performance, all three smart vacuums are a great choice. While they differ in their features and capabilities, they all offer excellent cleaning performance and are ideal for anyone looking for a hands-free cleaning solution.
But, before you purchase a smart wifi vacuum cleaner, make sure you read our article about common issues that you may face with them. It’s also worth checking out our article on whether the app control feature that comes with most smart vacuum cleaners is really worth the hype. And if you’re interested in comparing their mapping technology, then make sure you check out our comparison article.
When it comes to smart features, each of these Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners brings something different to the table. Let’s explore them in detail in the table below:
|Smart Features||iRobot Roomba||Shark IQ||Eufy Robovac|
|Built-In Navigation Sensor||iAdapt||IQ Navigation||BoostIQ|
|Voice Assistant Integration||Alexa, Google Assistant||Alexa, Google Assistant||Alexa, Google Assistant|
|Multiple Room Cleaning||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Boundary Marking||Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier||None||None|
|Cleaning History & Schedules||Yes||Yes||Yes|
As you can see, the iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac each have their own unique smart features. The iRobot Roomba is equipped with iAdapt navigation technology, which allows it to map out your home and efficiently clean every room. It can also be controlled through voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant.
The Shark IQ also has voice assistant integration and can be controlled through the Shark Clean app, which allows for customization of cleaning schedules and notifications. However, it lacks boundary marking capabilities.
The Eufy Robovac has BoostIQ technology, which automatically increases suction power when necessary. It also has voice assistant integration, multiple room cleaning capabilities, and the ability to set cleaning schedules.
There are no significant differences in the smart features offered by these three popular Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners. It ultimately comes down to personal preference and which features are most important to you.
When it comes to reliable and top-performing Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners, the Eufy Robovac is certainly one to consider. This smart vacuum cleaner boasts an impressive set of features, making it a popular choice for many homeowners. From its sleek and modern design to its outstanding cleaning capabilities, the Eufy Robovac has made a name for itself in the world of robotic vacuum cleaners. Let’s take a closer look at what this vacuum cleaner has to offer.
Design and Features
When it comes to design and features, each of these Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners has its advantages and disadvantages. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect:
- The Roomba is a circular device with a sleek appearance that can fit under low furniture and tight spaces. Its height is only 3.6 inches, which is perfect for reaching under various surfaces.
- It comes with a larger dustbin than most of its competitors. With a capacity of 0.3 liters, the dustbin can hold more dirt and debris before needing to be emptied.
- The model uses iAdapt technology to map your home and create a logical cleaning pattern, ensuring no areas are missed. It also comes equipped with dirt detect sensors to identify dirtier areas and focus on them.
- The Shark IQ has a rectangular shape with a sleek black finish. It measures 12.9 inches by 12.6 inches and has a height of 3.5 inches. It can easily fit under furniture and tight spaces, just like the Roomba.
- The model comes with a large dustbin with a capacity of 0.45 liters, which is perfect for cleaning large spaces without having to stop and empty the bin frequently.
- One of the standout features of the Shark IQ is its self-emptying base. With the base, the model can empty its dustbin automatically, which is a convenience that the Roomba lacks.
- Unlike the Roomba and Shark IQ, the Eufy Robovac is a D-shaped vacuum cleaner, which allows it to clean corners and edges more efficiently. It measures 12.8 inches by 12.8 inches and has a height of only 2.85 inches, making it perfect for cleaning under low furniture.
- The model comes with a dustbin with a capacity of 0.6 liters, one of the largest on the market, which means you won’t need to empty it as frequently.
- One of the unique features of the Eufy Robovac is the BoostIQ Technology, which automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed.
Each of these Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners has unique design features and capacities that make them stand out. It’s important to consider your cleaning needs and preferences before choosing which one to invest in.
When it comes to performance, all three Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners- iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac, offer excellent cleaning capabilities. Let’s take a closer look at each one’s performance features.
- The iRobot Roomba navigates around the room with ease and can reach every corner, thanks to its advanced technology that allows it to make precise and efficient movements.
- The Roomba features a powerful suction system that can pick up even the smallest debris, making it suitable for homes with pets and children.
- It has excellent edge cleaning capabilities, and the unique design of the brushes ensures that dirt and debris don’t get stuck, providing a seamless cleaning experience.
- The Roomba also comes with dirt detection sensors that help it identify more heavily soiled areas and concentrate cleaning where it’s needed most.
- The robot has a runtime of up to 90 minutes, which is more than enough to clean a small to medium-sized room on a single charge.
- The Shark IQ robot vacuum features powerful suction technology that can pick up everything from fine dust to large debris, including pet hair and crumbs, making it ideal for homes with pets and kids.
- It has a self-cleaning brush roll that removes tangled hair and pet fur, thus reducing maintenance needs.
- The Shark IQ also comes equipped with a HEPA filtration system that captures dust and allergens, making it suitable for people with allergies or respiratory issues.
- The bot can be set to clean on a schedule that works for you and has a runtime of up to 90 minutes.
- The Shark IQ can be controlled via the SharkClean app, voice commands, or a remote, offering multiple options to suit different lifestyles.
- The Eufy Robovac uses powerful suction technology to clean hardwood floors and carpets, making it suitable for different surfaces.
- It has a high-capacity Li-ion battery that delivers up to 100 minutes of runtime, which is impressive for a robot vacuum of its size.
- The vacuum’s slim design allows it to move effortlessly under furniture, reaching areas that are difficult to clean manually.
- It also has a BoostIQ technology that increases suction power when more cleaning strength is needed.
- The Eufy Robovac can be controlled via the EufyHome app or voice commands, making it convenient to use and customize.
All three Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners are powerful performers that can help keep your home clean and dust-free. While each model offers its unique set of features, choosing one will depend on your specific cleaning needs and personal preferences.
The smart features of these Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners are impressive and can make cleaning your home much more convenient. Let’s take a closer look at what each of these models has to offer.
- The Roomba has Wi-Fi connectivity and can be controlled via the iRobot Home app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- It also has voice control capabilities and is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- One of the Roomba’s unique features is its ability to automatically adjust to different types of flooring, whether it’s hardwood, carpet, or tile.
- It also has a cliff-detect sensor, which means it won’t fall off stairs or ledges.
- The Roomba comes with smart home integration and allows you to set cleaning schedules or start cleaning anytime from anywhere.
- Like the Roomba, the Shark IQ vacuum cleaner can be controlled via the Shark app on your smartphone or tablet.
- You can also use voice commands with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the Shark IQ.
- It has a built-in self-emptying dustbin, so you don’t have to worry about emptying it for up to a month.
- The Shark IQ also has a unique feature called “Home Mapping,” which uses multiple sensors to create a detailed map of your home’s floor plan.
- With Home Mapping, the Shark can efficiently navigate around your home and avoid obstacles, ensuring it cleans every nook and cranny.
- The Eufy Robovac can be controlled via the EufyHome app, which is available for iOS and Android devices.
- It also has voice control capabilities and is compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- One of the standout features of the Eufy Robovac is its BoostIQ Technology, which automatically increases suction power when it senses a tougher clean is needed.
- It also has anti-collision and drop-sensing technology, which prevents it from falling off stairs or bumping into walls and furniture.
- The Eufy Robovac also comes with a handy remote control, making it easy to manually adjust settings when needed.
Each of these Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners has some impressive smart features that make cleaning your home easier and more efficient. From voice control to app integration to self-navigation, there’s a lot to love about these models.
As we come to the comparison section, it’s natural to ask: which of these popular Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners – iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ or Eufy Robovac – reigns supreme? Each has its own unique design, features, and performance abilities, as well as smart features that cater to different needs. Let’s dive deeper into the details to see how they stack up against each other. Are you ready to discover which one is the best fit for your household? Let’s find out!
Design and Build Quality
One of the crucial aspects that sets iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac apart from one another is their design and build quality. In this section, we will take a closer look at these three Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners to help you decide which one best suits your needs.
The iRobot Roomba is a small and compact vacuum cleaner that measures up to 13.34 inches in diameter and 3.63 inches in height. It comes in a sleek design with a glossy charcoal finish that looks modern and professional. The Roomba is built with durable materials that can withstand daily use and accidental drops. It has a bumper ring that surrounds the device, which helps the vacuum cleaner avoid collisions and protect your furniture.
On the other hand, Shark IQ is a larger and more robust device compared to the Roomba, measuring up to 12.9 inches in diameter and 3.5 inches in height. The vacuum cleaner has a solid build quality and is made of premium materials that give it a premium look and feel. It comes in a matte black finish that makes it stand out among other smart vacuum cleaners. The Shark IQ features a unique design with a self-emptying dustbin, allowing you to empty it only every few weeks.
Last but not least, the Eufy Robovac is a stylish and minimalistic vacuum cleaner that measures up to 12.79 inches in diameter and 2.85 inches in height. The vacuum cleaner has a compact design that allows it to clean even under low profile beds and furniture. The Eufy Robovac comes in a glossy black finish that looks simple yet elegant. The vacuum cleaner is made of high-quality materials that make it durable and long-lasting.
Here’s a table that summarises the design and build quality comparison between iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac:
|iRobot Roomba||Sleek and compact||Durable materials, bumper ring|
|Shark IQ||Larger and robust||Premium materials, self-emptying dustbin|
|Eufy Robovac||Stylish and minimalistic||High-quality materials, compact design|
By comparing the design and build quality of these smart vacuum cleaners, you can choose the one that meets your style preferences and durability needs.
When it comes to cleaning performance, all three of these Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners are impressive in their own right. Here are the differences and similarities between them:
- iRobot Roomba: The Roomba uses a 3-stage cleaning system to thoroughly clean carpets and hard floors. It has strong suction power, which allows it to pick up larger debris like pet hair and crumbs. The Roomba is also equipped with high-efficiency filters that capture 99% of allergens and dust, making it an excellent choice for anyone with allergies.
- Shark IQ: The Shark IQ uses a similar 3-stage cleaning system as the Roomba, but it also has a self-cleaning brush roll. This means you won’t have to worry about hair and other debris getting tangled in the brush roll, which can be a common issue with other vacuum cleaners. The Shark IQ also has a larger dustbin than the Roomba, which means you’ll have to empty it less frequently.
- Eufy Robovac: The Eufy Robovac uses a 3-point cleaning system that includes a suction inlet, rolling brush, and side brushes. It has strong suction power and can easily clean carpets and hard floors. Additionally, the Eufy Robovac has a slim design that allows it to fit under low furniture, which is a feature not found on the Roomba or Shark IQ.
Each of these vacuum cleaners have their own unique strengths when it comes to cleaning performance. If you have pets or allergies, the Roomba may be the best choice. If you’re looking for a vacuum cleaner that requires less maintenance, the Shark IQ is a great option. And if you have lots of low furniture, the Eufy Robovac is the way to go.
One of the key selling points for these Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners is the range of smart features they offer. In this section, we will compare the various smart features of each vacuum cleaner to help you decide which one is the best fit for your home.
|Vacuum Cleaner||Smart Features|
As seen in the table, each vacuum cleaner offers unique smart features that set them apart from each other. The iRobot Roomba is ideal for those who want a vacuum cleaner that can map their home and create a cleaning schedule, while the Shark IQ offers self-emptying capabilities and precision zone cleaning. The Eufy Robovac offers quiet operation and the ability to create physical barriers for targeted cleaning. It is important to consider which smart features are most important to you when choosing a Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaner.
After analyzing the design, features, performance, and smart capabilities of the iRobot Roomba, Shark IQ, and Eufy Robovac, it’s clear that each one has its own strengths and weaknesses.
In terms of design and build quality, the iRobot Roomba and Shark IQ both have a sleek and modern look with high-end materials, while the Eufy Robovac has a more simplistic design with a plastic build. However, all three models are durable and can withstand daily use.
When it comes to cleaning performance, the Shark IQ stands out with its powerful suction and ability to clean larger debris thanks to its unique brush roll design. The iRobot Roomba and Eufy Robovac, while still effective, do not have the same level of suction power and might struggle with heavier debris like pet hair or large crumbs.
Finally, for smart features, the iRobot Roomba and Eufy Robovac have impressive features like voice control and customizable cleaning schedules, but the Shark IQ takes it a step further with its self-emptying dustbin and mapping technology that allows it to clean more efficiently.
Ultimately, choosing the right Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaner comes down to personal preference and specific cleaning needs. If you have pets or need to clean larger debris, the Shark IQ might be the best option. If you prioritize smart features and control, the iRobot Roomba or Eufy Robovac would be great choices.
Overall, each of these popular Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaners offers a unique set of features and capabilities that can make cleaning easier and more convenient. Consider your needs and budget and choose the one that fits best.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaner and a regular vacuum cleaner?
A Wi-Fi smart vacuum cleaner can be controlled via a smartphone app or a voice assistant. It often features mapping and scheduling capabilities, allowing for a more automated and efficient cleaning process compared to a regular vacuum cleaner.
What is the battery life of the iRobot Roomba?
The battery life of the iRobot Roomba varies depending on the model. For example, the Roomba 675 has a battery life of up to 90 minutes per charge, while the Roomba i7+ can run for up to 75 minutes per charge.
Can the Shark IQ navigate multiple rooms?
Yes, the Shark IQ features Smart Mapping technology, which allows it to navigate multiple rooms and optimize its cleaning based on the layout of your home.
Does the Eufy Robovac have virtual boundaries?
Yes, the Eufy Robovac comes with adhesive boundary strips that allow you to create virtual boundaries for the robot to avoid while cleaning.
Can I schedule cleaning times with all three of these vacuum cleaners?
Yes, all three vacuum cleaners come with scheduling capabilities that can be controlled through their respective smartphone apps.
Which vacuum cleaner has the largest dustbin capacity?
The Shark IQ has the largest dustbin capacity of the three, with a 0.7-liter capacity that allows it to hold more dust and debris before needing to be emptied.
Can any of these vacuum cleaners handle pet hair?
Yes, all three vacuum cleaners are designed to handle pet hair. The iRobot Roomba and Shark IQ even come with specialized brushes specifically designed for picking up pet hair.
Do any of these vacuum cleaners come with a remote control?
The iRobot Roomba and Eufy Robovac both come with remote controls that allow you to manually control the robot’s movement and cleaning settings.
Which vacuum cleaner is the quietest?
The Eufy Robovac is known for its quiet operation, with a noise level of only 55 decibels, making it one of the quieter robot vacuums on the market.
Do these vacuum cleaners work on all floor types?
Yes, all three vacuum cleaners are designed to work on all floor types, including hardwood, carpet, and tile.